(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Gift your kid the magic of having lots of fun while they learn! 50,000 already did.
- Are you looking for a workbook that has everything your kid needs to start writing?
- Do you want your little one to have so much fun, they won’t know they are learning?
Then you will love ABC Letter Tracing for Preschoolers! This fun handwriting book is the perfect start for any child to learn how to write.
This workbook consists of 4 parts:
- I: Getting Ready – Your child will begin with training their hand control by tracing straight and curve lines.
- II: Tracing Letters – 52 letter tracing worksheets for each uppercase and lowercase letter will guide your kid one stroke at a time. Cute and fun illustrations accompany each page to help kids recognize and memorize all the letters from the alphabet.
- III: Tracing Words – This part will help children master their writing skills and learn to recognize and form whole words.
- IV: Free Practice – Pages with blank lines for free practice.
This early learning activity book is geared to boys and girls aged from 3 to 5 years old but it is suitable for any child (toddlers, preschool and kindergarten) who shows interest in writing. Your kid will love it!
Watch with pride as your young writer grasps new skills and finds the confidence to use them.
Buy now to help your kids enjoy learning and be successful in school and life!
From the Publisher
Why You’ll Love This Book:
It Will Help Your Kid Focus
To help our little learners focus and not overwhelm them this book was made clean and simple, yet fun and educational.
Fun & Engaging Illustrations
Fun illustrations accompany each page to help kids memorize all the letters and keep them engaged for hours (We all know how hard this can be!).
The Perfect Alphabet Workbook for All Ages
This book is perfect for kids of all ages who want to learn to write in a fun and magical way!
100 Pages of Practically Sized Fun
100 full pages of practice sized at 8×10. Your child will have all the space to develop the motor control for writing well while learning to recognize each letter will also help with reading.
This Workbook Progressively Builds Confidence in Writing in 4 Parts:
Part I: Getting Ready
Your child will start with training their hand control by tracing straight and curve lines, so they build their writing muscles and memory. Coloring is welcomed too.
Part 2: Tracing Letters
Then they follow the lines in the order shown to form the letters. A small coloring section for each letter engages children as they build skills in a fun and motivational way!
Part 3: Tracing Words
Here they keep practicing to master their writing skills while learning to recognize and form whole words.
Part 4: Free Practice
Lastly there are pages for free practice. Your kid can write whatever they want here until writing becomes their second nature. Practice makes perfect.