(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Eesteros manual pencil sharpener, great for the office, artists, kids who need a pencil.
Direction For Use:
– Hand crank pencil sharpener
1. Pull out the front cover and fix it at the using position.
2. Press down the front cover button and then you can use it to sharp a pencil. Sharpening is finished when idling appears.
3. Take out the pencil, rotate the handle clockwise to make the front cover back.
– Classical pencil sharpener
There is a classical pencil sharpener in the waste box. Push off the sliding block and put into a pencil and rotate it towards clockwise direction.
1. This product can only be used to sharp common pencil cores. Do not use it for sharpening soft pens. e.g. wax crayon or oil painting stick, because the blade trough may be jammed.
2. If idling or sharpening failure appears in the process of use, check whether the pencil core is broken in the tapered bore of blade carrier. If yes, clear off the broken pencil core.
Suit For: Hexagon, round, triangle wooden pencil, outside diameters 6-8mm
Product Size: 2*10.3*4.2 inch
Product Weight: 7oz
– Pencil Sharpener
2 IN 1 Manual PENCIL SHARPENERS: hand crank pencil sharpener & classical pencil sharpener. Provide different sharp experience.
UNIVERSALITY: Mechanical pencil sharpener suit for hexagon, round, triangle pencil, outside diameters 6 – 8mm.
DURABILITY: Both the rotating spiral drill and classical pencil sharpener are made of high quality alloy steel, ABS plastic parts are strong, colorfast.
SAFETY: Children Friendly design, no worry about cutting fingers. Anti-skid mat keep the sharpener stable when sharpening.
EASY TO USE: Best hand held pencil sharpener is easy for school children to use.