(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
Eesteros manual pencil sharpener, great for the office, artists, kids and everyone that needs a pencil.
Direction for use of the hand crank pencil sharpener:
1. Pull out the front cover and fix it at the using position.
2. Press down the front cover button and then you can use it to sharp a pencil. Sharpening is finished when idling appears.
3. Take out the pencil, rotate the handle clockwise to make the front cover back.
1. This product can only be used to sharp common pencil cores. Do not use it for sharpening soft pens. e.g. wax crayon or oil painting stick, because the blade trough may be jammed.
2. If idling or sharpening failure appears in the process of use, check whether the pencil core is broken in the tapered bore of blade carrier. If yes, clear off the broken pencil core.
Suit for: Hexagon, round, triangle wooden pencil, outside diameters 6-8mm
– Pencil Sharpener
– Mounting screw
– User Manual
FITS VARIOUS TYPE OF PENCILS: Manual pencil sharpener heavy duty suit for hexagon, round, triangle pencil, outside diameters 6 – 8mm.
DURABILITY: The rotating spiral drill pencil sharpener is made of high quality stainless steel, ABS plastic parts are strong.
SAFETY AND ANTI-SKID DESIGN: Children Friendly design, no worry about cutting fingers. Anti-skid mat and mounting screw keep the pencil sharpener stable when sharpening.
EASY TO USE: Best hand held pencil sharpener is easy for school children to use.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Eesteros provide 24h online mail service and 30-day money back guarantee. Please contact us if you have any issues with the manual pencil sharpener.